+44 1793 686197
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
5. We need personal information to create a user account on RantCell servers to enable user to use services offered and to provide support services and contact on any promotion offers on RantCell services.
6. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, RantCell is the "Data Controller".
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
10. RantCell may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
15. Your information may be shared internally to provision the services and support services. We will not share your data with third parties, unless we are legally required to do so.
16. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data and payment.
17. Data security is of great importance to RantCell and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
18. We take the security of your data seriously. We have internal controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by us in the proper performance of our duties. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
19. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
20. If your business with RantCell is unsuccessful or successful, we will retain your data on IT systems with your consent.
21. Your rights
As a data subject, you have several rights. You can:
22. You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide data to RantCell we will not be able to offer any product/services/updates of RantCell.
23. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside the EEA. These countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You may contact RantCell by email at email@example.com.
Compatible with 2G, 3G, 4G, WiFi, CDMA and CDMA EVDO
About Us | Contact Us | Questions / Support | Please contact us for Enterprise Solutions or for more information
© 2018 rantcell.com, MegronTech Limited. All rights reserved