These terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this Website, (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), RantCell app and RantCell, the owner and operator of this Website. RantCell is a venture of Megron Tech Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 07354880. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In this terms and conditions of use, the following definitions are used:
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to RantCell via the website RantCell Pro App. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|Test Data||Collectively all information that you submit to RantCell via the website RantCell Pro App. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|RantCell or us||RantCell, a venture of Megron Tech a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07354880, whose registered office is at Basepoint Business Centre, Rivermead Drive, Swindon SN5 7EX, United Kingdom;|
|User or you||RantCell, a venture of Megron Tech a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07354880, whose registered office is at Basepoint Business Centre, Rivermead Drive, Swindon SN5 7EX, United Kingdom;|
|Website||The website that you are currently using, rantcell.com, and any other sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
|RantCell App||The Android or iPhone App which is available for free in Play Store and App store to download. This app does not require user registration to use the services available on app.|
|RantCell Pro App||RantCell Pro app can be downloaded through link provided by Megron Tech Limited. This requires user registration to use the services on app. RantCell Pro app can be used in conjunction with RantCell website.|
1. All content included on the website, RantCell Pro App is the property of RantCell, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website, including any such content uploaded by users. By continuing to use the website user acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on this website without the owner's prior written permission.
2. RantCell Pro App users and website users (http://rantcell.com) you may use for your own personal or for your company, do the following:
3. Test data (non personal data) collected by RantCell Pro App shall be property of RantCell, if you do not wish to collect test data please disable data share under settings in RantCell Pro App.
4. Test data (non personal data) collected by RantCell Pro App shall be property of RantCell, if you do not wish us to collect test data please disable data share under account setting in website dashboard. However certain payment fee discounts will not be applicable for such users. The data shall remain confidential to the user only.
5. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without written permission of RantCell.
6. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
7. You must ensure that the details provided by you at time of registration or at any time are correct and complete.
8. You must inform us immediately about of any changes to the information that you have provided when registering. By updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
9. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purpose if you breach terms and conditions.
10.You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions page. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
11. This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of RantCell or that of our affiliates.
12. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
13. The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
15. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that RantCell makes available through the website, including RantCell Pro app (the service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. RantCell is under no obligation to update information on the website.
16. Whilst RantCell uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website, RantCell Pro App is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
17. RantCell accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
18. RantCell reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
20. To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
21. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
22. To the maximum extent permitted by law, RantCell accepts no liability for any of the following:
23. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
24. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version.
26. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
27. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
28. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
29. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
RantCell, a venture of Megron Tech a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07354880 whose registered address is at Unit 47, Basepoint Business Centre, Rivermead Drive, Swindon SN5 7EX, United Kingdom and it operates the Website RantCell. The registered VAT number is 104701069.
We at RantCell offer you a cancel anytime policy. If you register to any of our subscription plans, note that all of them will recur at the end of the subscription period. You can choose to cancel the recurring payment any time before the due date of recurrence. If you cancel after the renewal of your subscription, you will be fully charged till the next renewal date which will stand cancelled.
To cancel the subscription please email to email@example.com.